The Corporate Finance Group is a focused group created by the Board of Network of Networks to facilitate deals that require finance through investments in all forms; deals that require support/expertise; deals that offer finance and to match with the appropriate investments, globally.
Find an expert
What is the Corporate Finance Group?
Areas of Specialization in Corporate Finance
- Real Estate – Commercial
- Real Estate – Non-Commercial
- Investments – Retail
- Investments – Industrial
- Investments – Real Estate Development
- Investments – Commercial
- Investments – PPP
- Investments – Private
- Investments – Non-Commercial
- Investments – Charitable
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Retail
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Industrial
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Real Estate
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Commercial
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Non Commercial
- Project Evaluations
- Project Insurance
- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Risk Management
- Retail Funds
- Business Plans
- Project Document
- Compliance & Due Diligence
- Project Financing
- Corporate Structuring
- Capital Structuring/Restructuring
- Debt Structuring/Restructuring
- Working Capital
- Private Equity and Property Funds
Who is this group for?
The group is only open to members who can prove track record and experience in dealing with corporate finance and members are inducted subject to the approval of the Board.
All Applications are reviewed by the Board and members are selected on merit.
Members of the group agree to observe and maintain confidentiality of the information shared amongst each other.
Members can be dismissed from the group and are subject to the review from the Board
Join Our Global Network To Stand Out As An Industry Leader & Generate More Referrals For Your Business
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Ask a question for expert opinions, hire a professional firm for your business
or connect with an expert via a one-2-one virtual session